Do you think that these are the best solutions?

 

Play fitness : Best Easy way to get your Fitness Just Playing





Best Easy way to get your Fitness Just Playing

When we were kids running around the neighborhood playing tag or enjoying a game of Marco Polo in the pool, we were having fun. But we got some much needed exercise play fitness .

Current trends in training want us back then. Hoops Zumba classes trampoline, fitness has become fun again. This is to get fit without realizing that you burn calories. play fitness And Sky High Sports in Concord feeds the madness.

 play fitness ..... ?

The center of the trampoline is all about play. For about $ 10 an hour, you scroll through several courts trampolines floor. Some experienced riders can even bounce off the walls or diving from a springboard and turn into a pool of foam pieces. They also offer AIRobics, a class of low impact cardio play fitness.

"You can just see that when people come trampolines say." It's fun, "said Dennis Cassidy, Director of Sky High in Concord But, he warns," as any kind of exercise, once you reach 15 minutes AIRobics reality has given play fitness. "

That playing is a good way to exercise, Cheryl Richardson, program manager of the National Association for Sport and Physical Education. When she took a physical education class in college, the teacher took students to a playground to work in bars and swings to remind them how it feels to allow some fun in your life while exercising play fitness.

"The idea of ​​some sort of game lies the notion of exercise," says Richardson. "For example, when you were on the trampoline, you almost get the feeling of being like a child flying through the air."

The novelty of a trampoline class is good for the body, too, he said. play fitness  If your routine is pedaling on a stationary bike for 40 minutes three times a week, your body gets used to the activity and the change is not so fast.

"The things that are new, like jumping on a trampoline, excite the muscles in a different way, so it's good for you," she said  play fitness .

I can not remember the last time I was on a trampoline. AIRobics a few minutes before to 19 years Araceli Montoya trainer, walking cautiously through the vast network of 25 or less trampolines on the main floor of a padded trampoline square yellow box that I can call my own  play fitness. I bounce a bit to get my bearings.

After a few test jumps, my hair is looking out of my head, my feet are becoming clearer and a smile growing on my face  play fitness . The woman next to me looks fun, too. She jumps around in circles and moves his arms as if on a roller coaster. His name is Robin Hartman, and was presented to Heaven a year ago when their children were up there for a reading date.

Hartman, Concord, always looking for something fun and unusual to do something to stay in shape. She comes to AIRobics for about a year, mostly because the kids are in school  play fitness .

"This class is more fun than a treadmill, and I think it burns more calories," she said, adding that his 6 year old daughter joined her class several times. "This is the exercise, but do not know. "

The class begins to fill, and Montoya leading to the formation begins 55 minutes for sets of slalom, a combination of jumps and footwork that resemble the action on the slopes. You point your feet in one direction, then the other, each jump. It is quite easy.

Oooh, burn

When I start jumping easier, I feel a burning in my calves. It's disgusting and really feel very good, like this year is going to be something special.

After a few rounds of slalom, Montoya starts exercise ramp. We jump, jump and clap our hands over our heads. I break a sweat almost immediately.

More acceleration: We do two exercises called froggies and kickers booty, which are essentially the same movement to the feet and legs in the air jump. Make froggie legs set in a diamond, while during the booty kicker, your knees are bent and together. play fitness  Achieving these two very difficult movements in the right direction.

To conserve energy instead of the class, began a relay activity. We bounce around the central ring from one end to the other. This is where it gets really difficult  play fitness . To pass through several trampolines, you must jump over the barrier separating the units together. Since I have not sent anything for years, I do not trust that I will be able to make a gesture like this without doing a face plant play fitness . And I do not want to do a face plant.

"It takes about three classes to be sure your feet," said Montoya.  play fitness "The first is always the journey bounce bounce and fall."

Thus, while experienced riders hop around the yard like a herd of kangaroos, not as graceful jump through each trampoline, and then walk through the obstacles  play fitness .

Middle class, we take a five minute break need water, then again with some floor exercises. In the back, make legs pedaling a bicycle rotations and abs. play fitness Montoya then led us to our bellies, and we do push-ups and planks. Then she gives us a minute to do what we want on the floor. I just want to take it easy.

"Do not sleep!" Montoya jokes, as if speaking directly to me play fitness.

He turns and partnership for a little more jump and catch a game. Montoya then encourages us to bounce on the trampoline walls, just a little, if we are not very sure of ourselves. play fitness I think this one.

Concord Hartman said the first time I took the class, she called in sick to work the next day, so your body can recover. play fitness  I, on the other hand, I pushed hard, but do not overdo it. play fitness I wanted a good experience to be sure to come back.

Bref play fitness?

As I walked out the door of my car, I had a bunch of kids playing in the room hole foam. play fitness Played. And as it happened 55 minutes, too. However, any practice that I will tell you that I have a great workout play fitness .

No comments:

Post a Comment